Monday, August 5, 2013

What is Foxy?

Being foxy is a throw back to my youth when a boy would see a girl and say man she is a fox. I am trying to bring foxy back. I started a Facebook campaign a while ago trying to get all my lady friends to declare that they were foxy. I am happy to say that I do believe I am on my way to rejuvenating the term!

Foxy is more of an attitude than a look. It is that "I got this" attitude. Inside every housewife that is living in Yoga pants there is a foxy female just waiting to bust out. Being foxy is a way of life. It is raising your confidence level to fabulous by taking a few simple steps by being selfish if you have to.

Raising kids and working and generally getting up in the years can be taxing and it can also make you put your needs and wants on the back burner for the good of everyone else. The good news is that once you are over 40 you can start getting a little more selfish.

Truth be known people see me today and think I look better now at 47 than I did at 35, because I put in more maintenance now than I did at 35 but more so because I am truly comfortable in my own skin. My confidence is not based on Kudos from other people but from inner peace with myself. This sense of me makes me feel foxy!

You can find your inner fox! Foxy is not about being perfect it is about being content and happy with how you look and feel, it is not about meeting someone else's standards it is about creating your own standards. It is about empowerment and living a positive healthy life!

Feeling foxy is feeling desirable, enjoying your womanhood ( we are after all magnificent creatures). It is about taking your life back and living it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment